Monday, April 30, 2012

The Food of India and the women who ate it! 
The Girls and I before dinner at Dal Roti, in Kochin, India.  

This photo is a sampling of the food made by Mary John, the host mother of Kalatharangini, it was amazing, and
different everyday.  
The amazing dinner the girls and I had at a restaurant called Dal Roti in Kochin, India.  
A photograph taken during my cooking lesson at the K. John's home.  This is  was a tuna chili dish Mary was making for her guests that night.  I think she put about 10 pounds of chili in it.  Yummy, but acid fire to the tongue. 
This is a yellow fish curry the girls and I made during a cooking class in Kochin, we had a blast.  
















A woman selling roughage in Cheruthuruthy, India.  
A fish seller's morning catch in Kochin, India.
The meal that Emily and I were given after 24 hours of not eating,  catching trains, and missing flights.  It was slightly anti-climactic to say the least.  

No comments:

Post a Comment