Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hi All,

So the road to discovery continues.  As some of you may know I'm currently writing a web series based off of a character by the name of Banita Hillbrook.  She is inspired by my lovely and very talented mother, Alrie Middlebrook.
Banita Hillbrook
Because this character is so personal to me, I feel the need for a little disclosure.  To all of you who are possibly worried or scared for my mother, please don't be, trust me when I say this, she's flattered that I'm inspired by her and wants nothing more than to see me happy.  I'm truly a very lucky woman.  And if you have met my mother she's probably inspired you to do something wild or mad or just plain awesome. And that's the brass tacks of it.

Without further adieu, in her debut performance of a very long run, though we don't know how indefinite, I give you Banita Hillbrook and all her ass backwards shallow glory.

Hugs and Big Love

Tess





No comments:

Post a Comment